m

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday | April 25th

It's that time again! I have to admit that I was not the best WIWW-er this past week. For that, I apologize. I'll do better next week - hold me to it!

Thursday | Working on the garden at the Guenther's!
Didn't snap a picture... of me or the gigantic wolf spider that tried to attack me. And by attack me, I mean, sat there as I ran away, screaming, in my jeans and UNL sweatshirt.
i.hate.spiders.

Friday | Baby Shower
Forgive me...this was taken at the end of the day. Can you tell?
Black Tank (Old Navy)
Funkadelic Top from Forever 21 (Gift from my funkadelic sister)
Black accent belt (Von Maur)
Jeans (NY&Company

Saturday (Pre-dedication) | Shopping with family & last-minute errand-running
Mint V-Neck (Target)
Scarf (Target)
Brown Accent Belt (Thrifted)
Jeans (Kohl's)

Saturday (Dedication) | Church & Dinner
Dress (Von Maur)
Yellow Earrings, Necklace, and Flower Bracelet (Dillards)
Flower Accent Sandals (NY&Company)

Sunday | Hanging out with family & the MOPS Silent Auction

This is the best picture I got - look how cute O is!
Brown Tank (The Buckle)
Mustard Yellow Tank (Walmart in high school!)
Brown Accent Belt (Thrifted)
Key Necklace (Homemade)
Jean Capri's (Kohl's)

Monday | Errands & Mommy/Daughter date to Raising Kane's

KONY 2012 T-Shirt (Invisible Children)
Black Tank (The Buckle)
Jeans (Kohl's)

Tuesday | Around the house
Stripe Tank (Thrifted)
Black Tank (Target)
Jean Shorts (Target)
Moby Wrap (Circle Me)
Black Flip-Flops (Old Navy)

Where's Wednesday? Well, you'll just have to check in next week! Have a fantastic rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts