m

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday | April 18


I am awful at taking pictures and blogging on the weekends! You'll have to forgive me.. Saturday, I was worried we'd be taken to the land of Oz, and Sunday, I was lazy. LOL

Here's what I wore :)

Thursday | Date Night
Long-sleeve Scoop-neck Shirt (Kohl's)
Slate Leather Jacket (Thrifted!)
Jeans (Kohl's)
Shoes (Shoe Department Encore)

Friday | MOPS & Errands
This is the best picture... but, hey, I did manage to take both Baby O AND Apple out! Holla! Woop woop!
Brown Tank (The Buckle)
Red Floral-print Shirt (Target)
Jeans (Kohl's)
Baby (Homemade)


Saturday | Hiding at our friend's house from the storm
Jeans & a Green Bay Packer's Sweatshirt (obviously)

Sunday | Church & Shopping (O's dedication is Saturday)
This is the only picture I took on Sunday... I wore this for a few minutes... That works, right?
Striped Dress (that I did not buy from Von Maur) *sigh*

Monday | Singing in the Choir @ District Council
Black Long-sleeve T (Von Maur - my favorite!)
Scarf (Gift from Mom-in-law - also my favorite)
Jeans (NY&Company)
Shoes (Shoe Department Encore)
Black Belt (Talbott's)
Orange Chunk Bracelet (Target)

Tuesday | Around the house & errands with Mr. D & O
Green Tank (Target)
Sweater Shrug (I've had this in my closet so long, I don't remember where I got it)
Brown Accent Belt (Thrifted)
Jeans (Thrifted - Thank you, LinConsign!)
Jewelry - Coral Earrings & Chuck Bracelet from Target (I don't think you can see them, but they are there!)

Wednesday | Errands
Red Undertank (The Buckle)
White Scoop-neck Tank (Old Navy)
Darkwash Jeans (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts