m

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What are your plans for Easter?

I know where I'll be!



If you are in the Lincoln area, Christ's Place is the place to be for Easter. Mr. D and I have attended here since before we started dating. It's the church we were married in and where Baby O will be dedicated later this month. For us, it's home.

The worship is always amazing; the message, inspiring; and the atmosphere, addicting. And most importantly - Jesus shows up. Like, big time.

Saturday, they are hosting Easter Eggstravaganza, a free egg hunt for kids of all ages.


Mr. D and I are sooo excited to take Baby O. We've volunteered at this event for the last three years, and it's tons of fun. I promise it's worth getting up before 9 AM on a Saturday morning - and that's very rare for me to say. I love my sleeping-in-Saturday's. 

Also, this year the kid's ministry is going to be ROCKIN' it in their upstairs venue! Denver & The Mile High Club Orchestra will be there for all services, and they are awesome. You can check them out at http://www.dmhokids.com/.

Wherever you end up this Easter, I hope that you have a wonderful day, reflecting on our great God and His Son's amazing gift of life! Hope to see you at CP!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts