m

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Apples & Oranges

Last week I began watching a sweet seven week old, who we'll call Apple, here on Main Street. And while there are some rough spots... like when O and Apple are crying at the same time... or when O gets excited and terrifies Apple... or basically anytime O is being a drama queen (NO idea where she gets that...), which may or may not be all the time... I am so glad to have this opportunity.

I met Apple's mom and dad through mutual friends and doulas. They were honing in on their due date and were looking for someone to watch their precious surprise (back when we didn't know if Apple was a girl or a boy!) once Kelsi went back to work. Mr. D and I were looking for a way for us to financially handle me staying home with O. Voila - match made in heaven.

Baby O and Apple are only three months apart, but it's amazing to see how different their personalities are already! I love that I get to see them interact with each other and watch as they both pass new milestones.

Today's post won't be very wordy for the simple fact that a picture is worth a thousand words. Without further ado,

PRESENTING: Apple & O


O thinks that Apple is her toy.

Isn't she a little sweetie?

That's right. AT THE SAME TIME. #winning

O, hai.

\
The girls <3

I love little Apple's lips! Adorable!

Babywearing saves my life.

Sometimes, O gets jealous... so I hold them both. LOL

Apple is unsure.


Sweet cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts